SSC CPO Coaching
SSC (Staff Selection Commission):
(SSC) is an organization responsible for making recruitment to All Group “B” posts in the various Ministries/Departments of the Govt. of India and their Attached and Subordinate Offices which are in the pay scales the maximum of which is Rs.10,500 or below.
All non-technical Group “C” posts in the various Ministries/Departments of the Govt. of India and their Attached and Subordinate Offices, except those posts which are specifically exempt from the purview of the Staff Selection Commission.
CPO – (Central Police Organization)
Central Police Organization (CPO) Examination
- SSC conducts CPO Exam to recruit Sub Inspector in Borders Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force, Indo-Tibetan-Border Police, Central Industrial Security Force, and Special Service Bureau.
- The Examination will comprise of Written Examination in two phases (Paper-1 & Paper-2)
- Physical Endurance Test
- Medical Examination and Interview/personality test
Notification for SSC CPO 2019 Notification was released on the official website. Recruitment is open for SI Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI CAPF. Candidates are advised to be prudent about Important Dates and Eligibility to apply for the posted jobs on the official site. Prospective candidates following the satisfaction of eligibility credentials can apply for the Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF Posts prior to 16 October 2019 till October 18 October 2019. Candidates can only apply online. Selections for the above positions shall be through a Computer Based Test followed by Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Endurance Test PET). There would be a second Paper-II which shall be followed by a stringent Detailed Medical Examination (DME). Thus it can be clearly seen that the process of selection is extremely stringent, with the best and the most persevering candidates getting a chance to get selected. So every serious aspirant should be geared up to achieve great results and seek a mentor that can provide him with the resources to be successful in the exam.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CPO: –
Age: –20 to 25 years at the time of notification.
Nationality: –The candidate should be a National of India/ Nepal or Bhutan.
Qualification: –The candidate must possess the graduation degree at the time of applying the Exam.
SSC CPO 2019 Exam Dates:
|SSC CPO Notification Release Date||17th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online for SSC CPO||16th October 2019|
|Last date for making online fee payment/ offline Challan||18th October 2019|
|SSC CPO Tier-I Admit Card||November 2019|
|SSC CPO Paper-I Exam Date||11th December 2019 to 13th December 2019|
|SSC CPO Paper-1 Result||To be notified later|
|SSC CPO Paper-II Exam Date||To be notified later|
SSC CPO SI 2019 Salary
|Post Name||Level||Group||Salary/ Pay Scale|
|Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (Male/ Female)||6||‘C’ Non-Gazetted||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
|Sub Inspector in CAPF||6||‘B’ Non-Gazetted||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector(ASI) in CISF||6||‘C’ Non-Gazetted||Rs. 29200-92300/-|
Eligibility criteria SSC CPO 2019
The criteria that an applicant has to fulfill for the eligibility to appear in the SSC CPO 2019 Exam are given below:
Educational Qualifications (As on 01.01.2020)
- A candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a renowned University.
- For the placement as Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (only) – Male candidates should hold a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car) as on the date set for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise, they will not be permitted to undertake Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.
Age Limit SSC CPO 2019:
- Minimum Age Limit for an applicant is 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit for an applicant is 25 years
Age Relaxation SSC CPO 2019:
|Jammu & Kashmir
|Jammu & Kashmir
Major Post under CPO 2019
Post Under CPO Exam
1) Sub Inspector in Delhi Police
2) Sub Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
3) Sub- Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
4) Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
5) Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
6) Sub- Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
7) Sub Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
CPO Written Exam Paper- 1 pattern and Syllabus
SCHEME OF CPO EXAMINATION:
1. Written Examination
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Time|
|Part A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||Time (2 Hours)|
|Part B||General Knowledge andGeneral Awareness||50||50|
|Part C||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
|Part D||English Comprehension||50||50|
Questions in paper will be of Objective Multiple Choice Types. Questions are set in Hindi and English in Parts A, B and C of Paper I. In case of discrepancy, the English version is prevailed.
Deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each incorrect answer marked on OMR Answer Sheet.
SYLLABUS (PAPER-I OF THE EXAMINATION)
A. General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Cubes, Dice
- Matrix Coding and Decoding, Mathematical Reasoning
- Venn Diagram + Sets, Analogy, Assertion
- Number Puzzles
- Mirror Image, Water Image
- Paper Cutting, Paper Folding, Figure Series
- Statement Inequality, Directions
- Logical Alphabets, Ranking
- Coding Decoding
- Blood Relation
- Number Series & Letter Series
- Odd One
- Sitting Arrangement
B. General Awareness:
- Current events
- General Policy
- Scientific Research
C. Quantitative Aptitude:
- Number System
- Decimal Fractions
- Simplifications – BODMAS
- Time & Work
- Chain Rule/Pipes & Cistern
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Areas (2D)
- Volume (3D)
- Linear/Quadratic Equations
- Heights & Distances
D. English Comprehension:
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Active/Passive Voice
- Verbs, Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution.
SSC CPO Written Exam Paper-II pattern and Syllabus
SSC CPO Paper-II pattern & Syllabus
|Subject||Maximum Marks /Questions.||Time|
|English language & Comprehension||200 marks/200 questions||2 Hours|
- Questions in paper will be of Objective Multiple Choice Types
- Deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each incorrect answer marked on OMR Answer Sheet.
SYLLABUS (PAPER-II OF THE EXAMINATION)
English Language & Comprehension:
- Spot the error
- Fill in the blanks
- Synonyms, antonyms
- Spelling/detecting mis-spelt words
- Idioms & phrases
- One word substitution
- Improvement of sentences
- Active/passive voice of verbs
- Conversion into direct/indirect narration
- Shuffling of sentence parts & shuffling of sentences in a passage
- Cloze passage
- Comprehension passage
2. PHYSICAL ENDURANCE TEST (PET)
- Mandatory for All the Post
- Only those candidates, who secure qualifying marks in Paper I of the written examination, are shortlisted for Physical Endurance Test (PET)/ PST and medical test
- Paper-II of shortlisted candidates who qualify in PST/PET will only be evaluated.
|Category of candidates||Height (In cms)||Chest (In cms )|
|For male candidates only|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||165||80||85|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||162.5||77||82|
Physical Endurance Test, Interview and Medical Examination
Physical Efficiency (Endurance) Test (PET) (For all posts)
For male candidates only
a) 100 meters race in 16 seconds
b) 1.6 Kms. race in 6.5 minutes
c) Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 3 chances
d) High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances
e) Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chances
For female candidates only
a) 100 metres race in 18 seconds
b) 800 metres race in 4 minutes
c) Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances.
d) High Jump: 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances.
3. INTERVIEW AND MEDICAL FITNESS TEST
Candidates who qualify both written test and physical test will finally go through a personal SSC Interview and medical fitness test to ensure the capability of the candidate for the job.