Every year the Public Sector Banks like SBI, PNB, Bank of Broda, Central bank of India, Union Bank of India , Canara Bank, UCO Bank etc ( 26 banking Institutions ) recruit the staff for various posts. The state cooperative banks and regional rural banks also carry out the recruitment process to fulfill their staffing requirements.
Specialist Officers in Banks: To fulfil the special requirements of the Banks they recruit the staff for the specialized posts like IT Officer , Law Officer, Marketing Officer, Language Officer, HR Manager, Credit Manager. The qualification of these exams require specialization in the respective subjects and the questions are asked from the field of specialization.
IBPS SO Coaching in Chandigarh, Delhi, Panchkula, Mohali, India
IBPS CWE SO ( Specialist Officers) Exam: The Exam is conducted for the recruitment of Specialized Officers in the Banks like IT Officer, HR Officer, Marketing Officer, Law Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari & Agriculture Officer.
Qualification: Subject Specialization Age: 20 – 30 Years
Tentative Exam Date: Jan / feb every year
Recruitment Process: The recruitment is done through Two stages. A 2 hr Online Test followed by the Interview.
Test Pattern for Law officer & Rajbhasha Adhikari Exam:
|General & banking awareness||50|
Test Pattern for IT Officer, Marketing Officer, HR Officer & Agriculture officer
There is sectional cut off in the mains exam along with 0.25 negative marking for wrong answers.
Final cut off marks in CWE SO Exam 2015:
|Stream||IT officer||Law Officer||Marketing Officer||HR Officer||Agriculture Officer||Rajbhasha Adhikari|
Personal Interview: 100 marks
The merit list is prepared on the basis of overall performance in mains (80%) and interview (20%).
The candidates applying for SO Exam will have one of their subjects as Professional knowledge. In this section the questions will be asked from their field of specialization.
Note: The syllabus is same for all the bank exams as we have mentioned above but the exam pattern do vary from exam to exam. For that detail look out for the notification of the exam.
IBPS SO Exam 2018-2019 Syllabus
|Reasoning Ability||English Language||Quantitative Aptitude||General Awareness|
Apart from these subjects, candidates are required to have Professional Knowledge in his/her area of expertise as well. The detailed syllabus is given below:
|IT Officer (Scale-I)|
|Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)|
|Marketing Officer (Scale-I)|
|Law Officer (Scale-I)|
|HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I)|
Specialist Exam Coaching@IBS
IBS Institute, the leading National Institute of India for Competitive Exam preparation prepares the students for Specialist Officers Exam. The dedicated & experienced Faculties train the students as per the latest pattern of exam.
- Comprehensive Book Material: The students are provided with the Comprehensive study material containing questions from previous papers & the upcoming latest exam pattern. We provide separate books for Prelim & Mains exam.
- Experienced Faculties: The Teacher & Mentor of a student plays a significant role in shaping his future. The students in IBS are trained by Teachers with vast experience of having successfully guided tens of thousands of students.
- Targeted Study: IBS is the reckoned to be No. 1 Institute for delivering the highest number of selections in the region. It’s been made possible by the Targeted Study Plan at IBS. For SO exam in the beginning IBS will prepare the students for Prelim followed by Professional Knowledge classes by the experts. As the time duration is limited the program will seek to expedite the syllabus followed by Mock Practice Sessions.
- Online Tests: IBS will provide online tests to the students for the prelims as well as mains. The Set of 10 Online prelim Tests is designed by the experts on the basis of latest pattern of Exam. The students will get the opportunity to assess their learning through the online tests.
- Special Sessions with Past Masters: We believe in motivating & supporting the students in order to get the results. We carry out regular sessions with the successful students with the ones who are in the process. The successful candidates no only motivate but also guide the students in their quest.
- Monthly Magazine: To update the students with the latest happenings and current affairs we have our monthly magazine IBS Quest. The magazine is available the students on monthly basis.
- Doubt Clearing Sessions: The faculties teaching in IBS are on full time basis. The students can access the teachers for doubt clearing sessions & general guidance. IBS provides the best study environment to the students. IBS is a platform where the students come, learn, share & practice to become the successful Indivuals.
- Lab Facility: IBS Provides Lab facility for the students who wish to practice the tests in the Institute. It gives them the hand on experience of attempting the exam.
- Early Morning & Late Evening Batches for Working Professional: The working people who cannot join classes during day time can attend the early morning & late evening classes.
- Hostel Facility: The students coming from outside are provided with hostel or PG facility near our branch. The details for the same can be have from the respective branch.
Know What Our Students Have to Say about IBS
TEAM IBS Wishes Good Luck to all those who are preparing for the SPECIALIST OFFICERS EXAM
Contact your nearest IBS branch for the Information regarding the New Batches for SO Exam.
UT – CHANDIGARH
CHANDIGARH-34-I: SCO. 13-15, 1st Floor, Sector- 34 A. Phone: 93164-88310
CHANDIGARH-34-II: SCO. 134-136, Top Floor, Sector- 34 A. Phone: 93160-68310
CHANDIGARH-15: SCO. 72-73, Top Floor, Sector-15 D. Phone: 0172-4668310, 92160-78310
MOHALI: SCO 29, Phase 7, Mohali. Phone: 0172-5032710, 92165-78310
PANCHKULA: SCO. 34, Sector-11, Panchkula. Phone: 92169-68310, 0172-4604633
NEW-DELHI: 45-46, Near Nirman Vihar Metro Station, Laxmi Nagar, Phone: 011-42147329, 92666-78310
ROHINI: C-9/25, 2nd Floor, Sector-7, Opp. Metro Piller No 400, Phone: 011-27058535, 99990-59511.
BAWANA: Near SBI Bank, Above Punjab and Sindh Bank, First floor, Narela Road. Phone: 96509-38533.
FARIDABAD: SCO 96, Above National Insurance, Sector-16, Hudda Market. Phone: 9899834310.
PATIALA-I: SCF. 109, Chhoti Baradari. Phone: 93169-68310
BATHINDA: GhodeWala chowk, Main Ajit Road, Opp-Street No. 16. Phone: 92169-78310
JALANDHAR: Bedi Paradise, 1st Floor, Opposite Hotel Residency, Near Bus Stand, Jawahar Nagar. Phone: 92167-78310
LUDHIANA: Lower Ground Floor, SEAR Tower, Opp. BSNL Exchange, Bharat Nagar Chowk. Phone: 92167-68310
FATEHGARH SAHIB: Bassi Sirhind Road, Opposite District Complex. Phone: 92162-58310, 92165-55578
BARNALA: Master Mind Complex, New Bus Stand Road. Phone: 92168-68310
KHANNA: SCF 11, 1st Floor, GTB Market. Mobile: 92167-77788
BATALA: SCO 170, 2nd Floor, Phuwara Chowk, Jalandhar Road, Batala. Phone: 9356868310
AMBALA CANTT: 126 Staff Road, Opposite GPO. Phone: 0171-2642310, 92156-78310.
AMBALA CITY: DAV College Road, Jagadhari Gate. Phone: 92157-78310.
YAMUNANAGAR: Opp. Samsung Customer Care, Beside Madhu Hotel. Phone: 92156-46079.
KARNAL: MM Building, Opposite Bus Stand. Phone: 92153-78310.
KURUKSHETRA: SCO: 42, Top Floor, Above Allahabad Bank, Sector-13. Phone: 92154-78310.
SHIMLA: Sushant Bhawan, Near Co-operative Bank, Chhota Shimla. Phone: 94187-78310.
PALAMPUR: Gurudwara Road, Ward No. 7, (Govt. College Road). Phone: 98166-24100.
KODERMA: 2nd Floor, Ujala Tower, Ranchi Patna Road, Jhumari Telaiya. Phone: 9162162909, 9939725099.
DHANBAD: Laxmi Complex, 2nd Floor, Opp. Induslnd Bank Bankmore. Phone: 9431154940
PATNA: Road Number-2, Rajendra Nagar. Phone: 0612-2662212, 7070092379.
ARRAH: Block Road, Old NCC Office, Opp. Dr. Kanhaiya Singh. Phone: 78707-14533
GAYA: Lalit Niwas, Ghughari Tand, Near Bypass. Phone: 854433833
SAHARANPUR: Madhav Nagar Chowk, Above Telephone Exchange, Near Company Gardan. Phone: 91520-23862
AGRA: G.D.V.M 11/48/3, Hathras Road Rambagh. Phone: 80062-22207.
FIROZABAD: STG Compound, Behind Gurudwara, Station Road. Phone: 70600-06900
DEHRADUN: 2nd Floor, CSM Wested, Chakrata Road, Near IMA Blood Bank, Ballupur. Phone: 88812-00300.
KASHIPUR: Near Hotel Kumaon Plaza, Uttrakhand. Phone: 95689-66660
KOTDWARA: Opp. Kedar Palace, Near Motor Nagar, Devi Road, Kotdwara – Uttrakhand. Phone: 98374-54591, 90457-19131
GUWAHATI: Zoo Road, Tiniali, Near Bandhan Bank, Byelane 1, House No. 3. Phone: 84040-71908
NAGPUR: 1st Floor, Paradise Plaza, Above Bank of India, Kadhi Chowk, Kamptee Road, Nagpur. Phone: 96653-76786
PUNE: B-Wing Office No. 57 First Floor K.K Market, Near Shankar Maharaj Math, Satara Road, Pune Phone: 9028950200
VITA: Above State Bank of India, mayani Road, Vita, Maharashtra Phone: 95451-72831, 95183-03968.
BANGALURU (JP-NAGAR): 1365, 1st Floor, JP Nagar, 1st Phase, Kankapura, Main Road, Bangluru (JP-Nagar). Phone: 7022368310
RAJKOT: 1st Floor, Shubh Complex, Near Nagrik Bank, Hanuman Madhi Chowk, Raya Road, Rajkot, Gujrat Phone: 0281-2451233
PALAKKAD: Koppam Road, Tharekkad Palakkad, Kerala-678001, 0491-2538818