1. The scientists of which space agency have found superflares flares from the Young Red Dwarf Stars imperiling planets : NASA.
Explanation: By using Hubble Space Telescope, the scientists of NASA have found that violent flares from the Young Red Dwarf Stars may make planets orbiting it uninhabitable by affecting their atmospheres. Hubble is observing such stars through a large programme called HAZMAT — Habitable Zones and M dwarf Activity across Time.
2. Who has won the Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2018 : Marsel van Oosten.
Explanation: Dutch photographer Marsel van Oosten has won the prestigious Wildlife Photographer Of The Year (WPY) 2018 for his stunning portrait of two endangered golden snub-nosed monkeys in China’s Qinling mountains. The winning image – named as ‘Golden Couple’ – showcases a beautiful golden fur-blue face male monkey rested briefly on a stone seat, joined by female baby monkey.
3. Which Indian photographer has won the 2018 Young Wildlife Photographer of the Year (Asia) Award for ‘Pipe Owls’ : Arshdeep Singh.
Explanation: Arshdeep Singh (10) from Jalandhar has made India proud by winning the 2018 Young Wildlife Photographer of the Year (Asia) Award (10 years and under age category) for his photograph ‘Pipe Owls. The award ceremony was held at the Natural History Museum, London.
4. Which Indian-American personality has been honored with US Presidential award for Combating Human Trafficking: Minal Patel Davis.
Explanation: An Indian-American woman, Minal Patel Davis has been honored with a Presidential award by U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo for her extraordinary contribution towards combating human trafficking in Houston. She is the special advisor on Human Trafficking to Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner.
5. Which city is the venue of the 4th Edition Of Global Partners’ Forum : New Delhi.
Explanation: The Government of India (GoI) will host the 4th Edition Of Global Partners’ Forum in New Delhi on December 12-13, 2018. This unique forum aims to unite PMNCH’s 1,000+ partners around common strategies so that every woman, child and adolescent – no matter where they live – can survive, thrive and transform our world.
6. Who is the head of IRDA panel to study feasibility of paying claims in installments : Suresh Mathur.
Explanation: The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has formed a panel to examine the feasibility of payment of general and health insurance claims in installments. It will be headed by Suresh Mathur, ED (Health) in IRDAI.
7. In which year, the Azad Hind Government was formed by Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose : 1943.
Explanation: On 21st October 1943, the Azad Hind Government was formed by Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, who was the leader of Azad Hind Government and also the Head of State of this Provisional Indian Government-in-exile. It was a part of the freedom movement, originating in 1940s outside India with a purpose of allying with Axis powers to free India from British rule.