PUNJAB DEPARTMENT OF WATER SUPPLY & SANITATION JE Recruitment 2018
TOTAL POSTS: 210
Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical/ Electrical: Online applications are invited for Recruitment through written test to fill following posts in the Department of Water Supply & Sanitation, Punjab. The detailed information regarding number and type of posts, reservation chart, qualifications, and other terms and conditions etc. is given below: –
Some of the important dates are provided below:
|Date of Advertisement||15.06.2018|
|Date of availability of online form||16.06.2018|
|Last date for applying online||11.07.2018|
|Last date for payment of application fee||12.07.2018|
|Start date of downloading the admit card||16.07.2018|
|Date of Written Examination||29.07.2018|
|Uploading of question paper and answer key||30.07.2018|
|Window for filling objections||30.07.2018 to 03.08.2018|
|Result of Written Examination||14.08.2018|
TYPE AND NUMBER OF POSTS
1.1 Name of the post : Junior Engineer (Civil)
Scale of Pay (Rs.) : 10300-34800+4800 Grade Pay
Total Number of Posts : 199
|Sr. No.||CATEGORY||NUMBER OF POSTS|
|2||Schedule Caste Mazhbi&Balmiki (Punjab)||13|
|3||Schedule Caste Ramdasia& Others (Punjab)||12|
|5||Ex-serviceman – General (Punjab)||22|
|6||Ex-serviceman – Schedule Caste(Punjab)||13|
|7||Ex Serviceman – Backward Class (Punjab)||06|
|8||Sportsperson – General (Punjab)||06|
|9||Sportsperson – Schedule Caste(Punjab)||05|
|10||PWD – Persons with Disabilities(Punjab)*||07|
|11.||Freedom Fighters (Punjab)||04|
1.2 Name of the post : Junior Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical)
Scale of Pay (Rs.) : 10300-34800+4800Grade Pay
Total Number of Posts : 11
|Sr. No.||CATEGORY||NUMBER OF POSTS|
|2||Schedule Caste Mazhbi&Balmiki(Punjab)||02|
|3||Schedule Caste Ramdasia & Others (Punjab)||01|
|5||Ex-serviceman – General (Punjab)||01|
|6||PWD Persons with Disabilities(Punjab)*||01|
The candidates are required to pay the application fee as mentioned below:
|1||Schedule Caste (SC)/Schedule Tribes (ST)/PwD (Persons with disabilities)/Backward Class(BC)||Rs.500/- (Five hundred only)|
|2||Other Categories||Rs.1000/- (One thousand only)|
- AGE CRITERIA
3.1 Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 1-1-2018.
Age Relaxation :
3.2 The upper age limit is relaxed up to 45 years for Punjab Government and its Board/Corporation/Commission and Authorities employees, all States/Centre Government employees
3.3 The upper age limit is relaxed up to 42 years for Schedule Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab.
3.4 Ex-serviceman of Punjab domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his
service in the armed forces of union from his actual age and if the resultant age
does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a
vacancy in the service rules concerned by more than 3 years, he shall be deemed to
satisfy the condition regarding the age limit.
3.5 Upper age limit is also relaxed up to 42 years for Widows/Divorcees and certain
other category of women.
3.6 Upper age limit is also relaxed up to 47 years for PwD (People with disabilities) for
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AS ON LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Eligibility|
|1||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Should possess three years* Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent/ higher qualification from a recognized university or institution or any other equivalent or higher qualification recognized by the government.|
|2||Junior Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical)||Should possess three years* Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or its equivalent/ higher qualification from a recognized university or institution or any other equivalent or higher qualification recognized by the government.|
*4.1. Candidates who have completed Diploma in 2 years with admission through Lateral Entry are eligible to apply. As per Punjab Government Notification no. 8/10/2018-1TE2/1175988/1 dated 28.02.2018, eligibility for “Lateral Entry” means candidates who have passed 10+2 Science from a board recognized or established by Central/ State Government with Vocational/ Technical Subjects or 10th from a board recognized or established by Central/ State Government with 2 years ITI with appropriate specialization on that order shall be eligible for admission to second year Diploma courses of appropriate program.
4.2 Candidates who have obtained Diplomas or Degrees through Distance Education Mode after the academic year 2005 to onwards, shall not be eligible to apply but those candidates who were enrolled during the academic years 2001-2005 and have obtained Diplomas and Degrees through Distance Education Mode shall be eligible to apply subject, however, to their clearing/passing the forthcoming test to be conducted by AICTE in May-June 2018 or on such dates as AICTE may determine, within stipulated time as per the direction issued by the Hon’ble Supreme Court in its judgment dated 03.11.2017 in CA No. 17869-17870 of 2017. If they clear/pass the test so conducted by AICTE, then they shall be considered for appointment to the post of JE’s otherwise, if they are not able to clear/pass the above mentioned test, their candidature shall be rejected.
4.3 No person shall be appointed to any post in any service by direct appointment unless he has passed Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language, which may be specified by the Government from time to time.
- Mode of Selection: Selection of the candidates will be done purely on the basis of Merit list on the basis of the written test except the sports quota. The pattern of the JE Exam is as under: –
Exam pattern: The test will be offline. Duration of Test : 120 Min.
|General Knowledge / Awareness||10 questions||10 Marks|
|Mathematical Ability/Mental Ability / Reasoning||10 questions||10 Marks|
|Computer Awareness||10 questions||10 Marks|
|Part B (70Qns )||Professional (As per prescribed qualifications for job related)||70 questions||70 Marks|
|Total||100 questions||100 Marks|
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 of the actual score of the wrongly answered question.
- There will be minimum qualifying marks to be scored to be eligible for merit list as its mentioned below:
|All other Categories||30 Marks|
Syllabus for the Punjab Civil, Elecrical and Mechanical JE Exam 2018
PART A- GENERAL (30 Q)
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE / AWARENESS (NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL) (10 Q): General information about the state of Punjab and India, Economy, Science and Technology, Current Events, Political Awareness/Polity, Persons in News, Places in News, Important Awards & Honors, Sports.
- MATHEMATICAL ABILITY/MENTAL ABILITY / REASONING (10 Q): Number system, Simplification, HCF & LCM, Percentage, Average, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & Loss, Partnership, Time and Work, Time and Distance. Reasoning Ability: Analogy / Analogous Problems, Distance and Direction, Concept of angles, measurement of angles in degrees
- COMPUTER AWARENESS (10 Q):Introduction of Computer and History, Operating Systems, PC and System Software, Computer Network, Computer Devices, Windows, Microsoft Office, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Security Aspects for PC, Various uses of Computers, server types, connectivity (TCP/IP, shell), Applications of internet like: e-mail and browsing,Various Browsers like WWW (World wide web); hyperlinks; HTTP (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol); FTP (File Transfer Protocol).
PART B – PROFESSIONAL (70 Q) – CIVIL ENGINEERING:
1) ENGINEERING DRAWING: Lettering Technique and Practice, Dimensioning Techniques (Necessity of dimensioning, method and principles of dimensioning etc.), Scales (need and importance of scales, Drawing of plain and diagonal scales etc.), Projections, Sections, Symbols and Conventions.
2) APPLIED MECHANICS: Introduction, Laws of forces, Moment, Friction, Centre of Gravity etc.
3) FLUID MECHANICS: Introduction, Properties of Fluids, Hydrostatic Pressure, Measurement of Pressure, Fundamentals of Fluid Flow (Types of Flow, Discharge, hydraulic energy, Bernoulli’s theorem etc.), Flow Measurements (brief description with simple numerical problems, Venturimeter, Pitot tube, Orifice, Current meters, Notches etc.), Flow through Pipes (Definition of pipe flow; Reynolds number, laminar and turbulent flow, Critical velocity and velocity distributions in a pipe for laminar flow, Head loss in pipe lines, Hydraulic gradient line and total energy line, Pipes in series and parallel, Water hammer phenomenon etc.), Flow through open channels (uniform and non-uniform flow, discharge through channels using Chezy’s formula and Manning’s formula,Most economical sections, rectangular, trapezoidal and circular etc.), Hydraulic Pumps and motors (types, uses and efficiency etc.)
4) SURVEYING: Basic principles of surveying, Concept and purpose, Instruments used for taking these measurements etc., Chain surveying, Compass surveying, Levelling, Plane Table Surveying, Total Station Method, Auto Level, Contouring, Theodolite Surveying, Tacho-metric surveying, Curves, Digital Survey, Introduction to the use of Modern Surveying equipment and techniques, Total Stations etc.
5) CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS& BUILDING CONSTRUCTION: General characteristics of stones, Requirements of good building stones, Identification of common building stones, Bricks and Tiles, Cement (Various types of Cements, Properties of cement etc.), Lime, Timber and Wood Based Products, Paints and Varnishes, Miscellaneous Materials etc., Introduction to Building Construction, Foundation, Walls, Masonry, Arches and Lintels, Doors, Windows and Ventilators, Damp Proofing and Water Proofing, Floors, Roofs, Stairs, Anti Termite Measures, Building Planning etc. Concrete, uses of concrete in comparison to other building materials, Ingredients of Concrete, Properties of Concrete, proportioning for Normal Concrete, Introduction to Admixtures for improving performance of concrete, Special Concretes (Concreting under special conditions, difficulties and precautions before, during and after concreting, Ready mix concrete, Fibre reinforced concrete, Polymer Concrete, Fly ash concrete, Sillica fume concrete etc.), Concreting Operations (Storing of Cement, Storing of Aggregate, Batching, Mixing, Transportation of concrete, Placement of concrete, Compaction, Curing, Jointing, Defects in concrete etc.).
6) STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING: Simple stresses and strains, Elasticity, Hooke’s Law, Moduli of Elasticity and Rigidity. Stresses and strains of homogeneous materials and composite sections. Types of beams and supports and loads, Concept of bending moment and shear force. Bending moment and shear force diagrams for simple cases. Deflection in beams. Moment area theorem, Bending and shear stresses in circular, rectangular, T and L sections, Introduction to I.S:456 (latest edition), Design of singly and doubly Reinforced beams, Design of Columns-Types of Columns. Short and long column, load carrying capacity, effective length of column, lateral and helical ties. I.S. Specifications for reinforcement detailing. Design of slabs types of slabs, oneway slab, two-way slab, I.S. specifications for Reinforcement detailing method of design as per I.S. code. Design of foundations-isolated footing rectangular footing, square footings, circular footings. Design of tension members in structural steel, gross area, net area, tension splice,Design of compression members, column splice, load carrying capacities. Design of beams in structural steel, Basic concept of prestressed concrete, advantages of prestressed concrete in comparison with RCC application of prestressed to various building elements, bridges, water tanks and precast elements, Materials, Prestressing Methods, Bending and Shear Capacity, Losses in Prestressing etc.
7) EARTHQUAKE RESISTANT BUILDING CONSTRUCTION: Elements of Engineering Seismology, Performance of building during earthquakes and Mode of failure, Special construction method, tips and precautions to be observed while planning, designing and construction of earthquake resistant building, Introduction to IS: 4326, IS: 13828, IS: 1893(Part 1), 154326 and IS: 13920 (latest edition), Seismic Provision of Strengthening and Retrofitting Measures for TraditionallyBuilt Constructions, Brick and RCC Structures, Provision of reinforcement detailing in masonry and RC constructions.
8) WATER SUPPLY AND WASTE WATER ENGINEERING: Water Supply- Water requirement, Rate of demand and supply, Per capita consumption, Population Forecasting etc., Physical, Chemical and bacteriological properties, Standard of potable water as per Indian Standard etc., Water Treatment including Sedimentation, Coagulation, flocculation, Filtration, disinfection of water, chlorination, Water treatment plants, R.O.s etc., Different types of pipes, fire hydrants, water meters their working and uses, Distribution system etc., Laying out Pipes Waste Water Engineering-Definition of terms in sanitary engineering, Surface drains, Types of sewage, Sewerage, Laying and Construction of Sewers, Sewage characteristics (Properties of sewage as per IS standards), Natural Methods of Sewerage Disposal, Sewage Treatment, BOD, COD, Building Drainage (Different sanitary fittings and installations, Traps, seals, Testing of house drainage etc.), Drains and Sewers, Traps, inspection chamber, Septic Tank and Soak Pit, Bath room and W.C connections etc.
9) SOIL AND FOUNDATION ENGINEERING: Physical Properties of Soils, Classification and Identification of Soils, Permeability and its importance, Effective Stress, Strength Characteristics of Soils, Compaction, Bearing Capacity of soil, Concept of shallow and deep foundation; types of shallow foundations and their suitability. Factors affecting the depth of shallow foundations, deep foundations, type of piles and their suitability; pile classification on the basis of material, pile group and pile cap etc.
10) TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING: Introduction of Transportation Engineering, Traffic Engineering, Road materials, Geometric design, Design of flexible and rigid pavements, Road maintenance, Railway Engineering Rails, Sleepers, ballast, points and crossing, Track laying and track maintenance.
11) IRRIGATION ENGINEERING: Introduction to irrigation, methods of irrigation, tube well irrigation, tank irrigation, sprinkler irrigation, drip irrigation, water logging, design of irrigation canals and irrigation outlets.
12) ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING: Importance of Environmental Engineering, Water Pollution (Causes lakes and its preventing measure, BIS standards for water quality etc.), Air Pollution, Noise Pollution, Effects of mining, blasting and deforestation, Land Use (land use and natural disasters, landslides etc.) soil degradation problems – erosion, water logging, soil pollution etc.), Environmental Impact Assessment, Legislation to Control Environmental Pollution (Indian legislative acts for water, land and air pollution control – provisions, scope and implementation etc.), Renewable Source of Energy etc.
13) QUANTITY SURVEYING AND VALUATION: Introduction to quantity surveying and its importance, duties of quantity surveyor, types of estimates, measurement, preparation of detailed and abstract, estimates from drawings, calculation of quantities of materials, analysis of rates, contractorship, preparation of tender document based on Common Schedule of Rates (CSR).
14) REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE OF BUILDINGS: Need for maintenance, agencies causing deterioration (sources, causes, effects), investigation and diagnosis of defects, defects and their root causes, materials for repair, maintenance and protection, remedial measures for building defects, surface preparation techniques for repair, crack repair methods, repair of surface defects of concrete, repair of corrosion in RCC elements, repair of DPC against rising dampness, repair of walls, waterproofing of wet areas and roofs, repair of joints in buildings etc.
15) CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT AND ACCOUNTS: Construction Planning, CPM, PERT, site organization, Construction Labour (Labour Welfare Fund Act 1936 (as amended), Payment of Wages Act 1936 (as amended), Minimum Wages Act 1948 (as amended), control of progress, inspection and quality control, accidents and safety in construction, accounts, public work accounts, request for quotation, bill of quantities, measurement book, indent book, material at site register.
16) BASICS OF MANAGEMENT: Introduction, Leadership, Motivation, Ethics and Values, Team related skills- sympathy, empathy, co-operation, concern, lead and negotiate, work well with people from culturally diverse background, Communication in group – conversation and listening skills, Task Initiation, Task Planning, Task execution, Task close out, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Need, various types of customers, customer satisfaction, lifelong customer, Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) and its significance, Elementary knowledge of Income Tax, Sales Tax, Excise Duty, Provident Fund, Employees State Insurance Act, Labour welfare schemes, Labour laws, worker and public safety techniques, systems of wage payment, incentives, Factory Act 1948 with special reference to health, safety and welfare measures, working hours, annual leave with wages, Payment of Wages Act1936, Minimum Wages Act 1948, safeguards in construction practices, Introduction to Total Quality Management (TQM), Community Participation in Water Supply and Sanitation, Roll of Women in Water Supply and Sanitation etc.
Part B (70 Qns) : Syllabus for Mechanical ( 35 Qns) / Electrical Engineering ( 35 Qns) :
- ELEMENTS OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING: Basic electrical quantities, DC Circuits, Ohm’s law, resistances in series and parallel, Kirchhoff’s laws and their applications in solving electrical network problems, Network theorems such as Thevenin’s theorem, superposition theorem, Maximum power transfer theorem and Norton’s theorem, Star-delta transformation. Current and voltage sources and their conversion. Semi-conductor Theory – Atomic structure and Energy band theory, intrinsic and extrinsic semiconductors and effect of temperature on them; Semiconductor Diodes, forward and reverse biasing of a PN junction, Breakdown mechanism; characteristics, static and dynamic resistance; Half wave and full wave rectifiers using diodes, PNP and NPN transistors, Transistor configurations: common base (CB), common emitter (CE) and common collector (CC), Transistor Biasing and Stabilization, operating point and effect of temperature, Single-Stage Transistor Amplifiers – Concept of DC and AC load line, Voltage gain, Concept of input and output impedance, AC equivalent circuit, voltage gain, Frequency RC coupled two-stage and direct coupled amplifier, Construction, operation, characteristics and applications of JFET and MOSFET
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUITS AND MACHINES: Concept of alternating current and voltage, average value, r.m.s value, form factor, power factor etc., Phasor algebra, AC Circuits, susceptance, conductance and admittance, Active and reactive components of current and their significance, Power, Power factor and its significance, Resonance in series and parallel circuits. Faraday’s laws, magnetization curve, constructional features of generators and motors, D.C. Machine: basic principles, emf equation, description of different parts and working, different types, characteristics and applications of D.C. machines. Transformers: Constructional details: selection of core material and winding materials, insulating materials, core and coil construction, 1-phase Transformers: E.m.f. equation, phasor diagram under no-load and load conditions, equivalent circuit and circuit parameters, Regulation, Losses and efficiency (including all-day efficiency), S.C. and O.C. Distribution and power transformers, 1-phase Autotransformer, Three-phase transformer: Single unit or 3 single-phase units connections, Vector grouping, Scott-connected transformer, 3-phase transformers in parallel.
- ELEMENTS OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING: Thermodynamics: Energy, laws of Thermodynamics, Heat and work, Enthalpy. Reversible and irreversible processes, Entropy, Description of various Types of Boilers. Basic concepts of Thermal conduction, convection and radiation. Concept of black opaque and white bodies, Stefan Boltzman’s laws. Strength of Materials: Concept of Bending Moment and Shear Force, Bending Moment and Shear Force diagrams for cantilevers, simply supported beams to concentrated loads, Concept of Torsion and equation of torsion for circular shaft, Close coiled spring for axial load, Stiffness of spring, angle of twist and proof resilience.
- MANUFACTURING PROCESSES: Dry sand and green sand casting: casting defects: Die casting, Continues casting and Centrifugal casting, Welding Process: Gas welding, Arc welding, Resistance welding; Thermit Welding: Soldering, Welding defect and precautions, Elements of metal cutting tools, tool geometry, cutting fluids, lathe and milling operations: Grinding process, grinding wheel: gear generation processes; Electric discharge machinery, ultrasonic machining, electrochemical grinding, Forming processes: Hot and Cold working: Rolling: Punching blanking, shearing.
- ENGINEERING MATERIALS: Introduction of Engineering materials, Ferrous materials, alloying materials, Non-Ferrous metals, aluminum and its alloys, High speed steel, Plastic materials, hardening and hardening processes, Time temperature transformation curve.
- MEASUREMENT AND MEASURING INSTRUMENTS: Static and dynamic characteristics, Classification of electrical measuring instruments, Deflection torque and methods of production, controlling torque and controlling system, Damping torque & methods of damping, Different types of instruments: Construction & operating principle, Merits and demerits, Errors and remedies, Thermocouple instruments. Digital instruments: Voltmeter, ammeter, multimeter, energy-meter; Wheatstone bridge. Standard of measurements, Line and wave lengths, Limits and tolerances, Angular measurements, Slip gauges, Screw thread measurement: Major and minor diameters, Pitch, Angle and effective diameter. Types of comparators: Mechanical, electrical, and optical type, Wire gauge, Feeler gauge, Toolmaker’s Microscope. Measurement of Displacement and Strain: Wire wound potentiometer, LVDT, strain gauges and their different types such as inductance type, resistive type, wire and foil type etc. Gauge factor, gauge materials, and their selections.
- BASICS OF MANAGEMENT: Introduction, Leadership, Motivation, Ethics and Values, Team related skills- sympathy, empathy, co-operation, concern, lead and negotiate, work well with people from culturally diverse background, Communication in group – conversation and listening skills, Task Initiation, Task Planning, Task execution, Task close out, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Need, various types of customers, customer satisfaction, life- long customer, Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) and its significance, Elementary knowledge of Income Tax, Sales Tax, Excise Duty, Provident Fund, Employees State Insurance Act, Labour welfare schemes, Labour laws, worker and public safety techniques, systems of wage payment, incentives, Factory Act 1948 with special reference to health, safety and welfare measures, working hours, annual leave with wages, Payment of Wages Act1936, Minimum Wages Act 1948, safeguards in construction practices, Introduction to Total Quality Management (TQM), Community Participation in Water Supply and Sanitation, Roll of Women in Water Supply and Sanitation etc.
- How to Apply :
- A Needs to apply online within the prescribed date by visiting on the website link : www.govt.thapar.edu Apply now.
- b. The candidate Should clearly mention his/her Category & sub Category for which he/she can provide the required supporting documents in the prescribed format.
- c. The details of Name / Date of Birth, Father’s name etc should be same as mentioned on Matric certificate.
- The candidate must have the following before attempting to fill Online Application Form:
- A valid email account. All future correspondence with the candidate will be made through the registered email ID.
- The candidate may register any mobile number for communication. More than one candidate may register the same mobile, however, information given on that mobile number shall be deemed to have been delivered to all such candidates.
iii. Scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph (jpg/jpeg format) as per specifications given below:
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour photograph with light background.
- While taking photograph please look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face in a manner that it obscures the features.
- Size of file (jpg/jpeg format) should not exceed 50 KB.
- Photograph not uploaded as per above details can lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Scanned copy of the signature of the candidate (jpg/jpeg format), as per specification given below:
- The Candidate has to sign on white paper with black/blue ink/ball pen.
- The Candidate must sign clearly so that the scanned image is clear because the same shall be used for verification at the time of the examination. Candidates are warned against making someone else sign on their behalf as it would be viewed as an attempt to Impersonate, which may lead to rejection of the candidate’s candidature and may result in legal action against such a candidate.
- c. The scanned image of the candidate’s signature will be used for comparison at all stages of examination and Document Checking. The candidate must maintain uniformity in the format of signatures affixed at various stages of selection process. The signature should be of the usual kind which the candidate uses for official purposes. Any attempt to modify or using confusing signature shall be taken as an effort on the part of the candidate to impersonate or of using some other ill intent. If at any stage scanned signature of the candidate does not match with the signature on any other document, where he/she is required to sign, 10 then the candidature of the Candidate may be rejected without any further enquiry or opportunity being given to the Candidate.
- Size of file (jpg/jpeg format) should not exceed 20 KB.
- Signatures not uploaded as per above details can lead to cancellation of candidature.
Note: Candidate must keep following details ready with them before clicking on the registration button for starting their online application process :
- Personal demographic details including Date of Birth and Nationality.
- Mobile Number
- Personal Email ID
- Reservation category details
- Qualification certificate as per eligibility.
- Proof of passing of Punjabi
- Soft Copies of Scanned Photograph and Signatures.
- CONDITIONS REGARDING FIXED MONTHLY EMOLUMENTS:
The emoluments, as per Government Instructions issued vide Notification No. 7/204/2012-4 FPI/66 dated 15-01-2015 Govt. of Punjab Deptt. of Finance (Finance Personnel-I Branch) Chandigarh and notification No. 1/62016-4P.P.1/834680/1 dated 07-09-2016 Govt. of Punjab Deptt. of Personnel (Personnel Policies-1 Branch) Chandigarh, as amended from time to time, payable for the new recruitments and other conditions are as under:
8.1 On direct recruitment during probation period of three years including extended probation period, if any, an employee shall be paid fixed emoluments, which shall be equal to the minimum of the pay band of the new post and during probation period he/she shall not be entitled to any grade pay, annual increment or any other allowance except travelling allowance.
8.2 On successful completion of probation period, pay of an employee shall be fixed at minimum of the pay band of the post including grade pay. All other allowance admissible to the post shall be payable thereafter.
8.3 The period of probation including the extended period, if any, shall not be counted for the grant of time scale.
8.4 If candidate is working in the Punjab Government office and he/she had lien on some post, then during the probation period of his/her new post, he/she shall be paid the pay which he/she was drawing on the post on which he/she had the lien
Be a Junior Engineer in Civil Engineering
Be a Junior Engineer in Electrical Engineering
Be a Junior Engineer in Mechanical Engineering
JE PUNJAB GOVT. TOTAL VACANCIES: 210
A: JE PUNJAB ClassRoom Coaching@IBS
- 35 Days Crash Course
- Comprehensive Material
- 6 hrs daily Classes
- 10 Mock Tests
- Special Focus on Professional Knowledge
- Limited Seats: Only 120 Seats
- Batch Starting: 25th June 2018
Note: The Date of exam is expected to be changed to a later date. The program can be modified accordingly.