RECRUITMENT OF MANAGEMENT TRAINEES
Total Post: 20
Export-Import Bank of India, an all-India premier financial institution engaged in financing, facilitating and promoting India’s international trade, having a network of 19 offices in India & overseas and Learning Centres in Bangalore and Ahmedabad, invites applications from fresh management graduates.
|1||Opening Date of Online Registration Gateway/ Remittance of Application fee||October 13, 2018, 09:00 AM|
|2.||Closing Date of Online Registration Gateway/ Remittance of Application fee||November 10, 2018
NUMBER OF POSITIONS
|Position||No. of Positions Reserved for||Total|
|Management Trainee (MT)||11||3||1||5||20|
(Out of 20 positions mentioned above, one position is reserved for PWD (HH) category)
|Position||Maximum Age as on October 01, 2018||Stipend
- Management Trainees will be absorbed in Grade/Scale Junior Management (JM) I as Deputy Manager, after successful completion of one year of traineeship in the Bank. The current CTC of Deputy Manager is ₹13.20 lakh per annum approximately.
- Reservation for candidates belonging to reserved category will be in accordance with the prevailing Govt. of India guidelines. Candidates must state their reservation status clearly in application. Candidate must be a citizen of India.
|Position||Essential Academic Qualifications|
|Management Trainee (Corporate Loans & Advances)||Post Graduates in Business Management or Chartered Accountants (CA).|
|The Post-Graduate course should be of a minimum 2 years full time duration. In case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient.|
|Minimum 50% aggregate marks in both Graduation and Post-Graduation.|
|Fresh post-graduates who have completed/passed their post-graduation in the recent past OR candidates who have appeared for the post-graduation examination and are expecting their results in the year 2019 are also eligible to apply.|
- Selected candidates should possess required qualification i.e. Post-Graduation in Business Management. Candidates should possess minimum 50% marks at the time of appearing for the interview or at the time of joining the Bank. Candidates who are appearing for Graduate/Post Graduate examination in the year 2019, should also possess essential academic qualification i.e. Post Graduate degree in Business Management with minimum 50% marks respectively at the time of interview or joining the Bank, but not later than August 01, 2019.
- The candidates should possess excellent communication skills and should be proficient in the use of computers and information technology.
- Candidates from Universities/Institutes awarding degrees based on ratings/grades other than numerical marks (i.e. CGPA/GPA/any other form), please note that if the equivalent aggregate percentage of marks is not mentioned in the mark sheet/certificate, candidates are required to furnish a letter from the head of the Institute/Controller of Examination of the University, stating clearly, the methodology of conversion of the grades into percentage (conversion formula) and the numerical marks equivalent to their rating/grades.
- The university/institute should be recognised/approved by Government/AICTE. Courses completed through correspondence/part-time are not eligible.
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS (NON-REFUNDABLE): Application fees and intimation charges (Non-refundable) of Rs 600/- for General and OBC candidates, Rs 100/- (Intimation charges) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.