JUNIOR BASIC TEACHERS (JBT)
Vacancies : 418
|Start Date to Apply Online||08-10-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||01-11-2018 at 5:00 PM|
Samagra Shiksha, Chandigarh invites online applications from eligible candidates to fill up 418 posts of Junior Basic Teachers on contractual basis as per following details at fixed remuneration of Rs. 39422/- as revised from time to time by the society:
Total No. of Posts: 418
* Including backlog for OBC-114, SC-89, PWD-12 and ESM-94
** Candidates appointed against PWD & ESM quota will consume the posts from the respective category to which they belong i.e. GEN/SC/OBC
*** As per OM dated 15.01.2018 issued by DOPT-Govt. of India, the persons with benchmark disabilities mentioned under clause (d) and (e) of para 2 (2.2) are to be given 1% reservation. However, these posts (under other category) will be filled up from the categories which are identified suitable for the posts of JBT by Govt. of India.
The age limit for the posts of JBT is 21-37 years. Age is to be calculated as on 01-01-2018.
[A] (i) Graduate or its equivalent from a recognised University.
(ii) Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) (by whatever name known) of not less than 02 years duration recognised by NCTE.
(iii) Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by CBSE New Delhi applicable for the teachers teaching class I to V in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.
[B] #(i) Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.).
(ii) Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by CBSE New Delhi applicable for the teachers teaching class I to V in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.
Note: #candidates who have acquired the qualification of Bachelor of Education from any NCTE recognised institution shall be considered for appointment as a teacher in classes I to V provided the person so appointed as a teacher shall mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by the
NCTE, within two years of such appointment as primary teacher.
MODE OF SELECTION
- a) Merit list for selection will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in Objective Type Test. One objective type tests of 150 Marks will be conducted. Qualifying marks for test will be 40% for all candidates. No interview will be conducted.
- b) Written test consisting of Multiple choice questions will be conducted as under:
Total no. of questions : 150
Total marks : 150
Time : 2 hours 30 minutes
|Sr. No.||Details No. of||MCQs|
|1.||General Awareness||15 questions|
|2.||Reasoning Ability||15 questions|
|3.||Arithmetical and Numerical Ability||15 questions|
|4.||Teaching Aptitude||15 questions|
|5.||Information & Communication Technology (ICT)||15 questions|
|6.||*Test of Punjabi Language and Comprehension.||10 questions|
|7.||*Test of Hindi language and Comprehension.||10 questions|
|8.||*Test of English Language and Comprehension.||10 questions|
|10.||*General Science||15 questions|
|11.||*Social Science||15 questions|
- a) *Difficulty Level of questions will be upto 10th standard.
- b) Minimum qualifying marks will be 40%.
- c) Negative marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong answer.
- d) The examination questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for the Language papers which would be in the concerned Language only.