LIC HOUSING FINANCE LTD.
LIC Housing Finance Limited is one of the largest Housing Finance Companies of India. The department has released a notification offering 300 vacancies for the post of assistant, associate and assistant manager.
The selection criteria include only two phases: an online examination and an interview. The syllabus is similar to all the competitive exams conducted for graduates. However, the bifurcation of marks and sectional timings are quite different.
In online examination, there will be 200 questions carrying 200 marks. The questions will be divided into 4 sections. Each section comprises 50 questions. The section of English language, logical reasoning and quantitative aptitude are allotted 35 minutes each. But, the section of general awareness is only allotted 15 minutes.
- It is very important to know that the online examination will be in English language only.
- Also negative marking is included in the examination. One fourth of the marks assigned to the question will be deducted for every wrong answer.
To make your place among lakhs of applicants, the few things mentioned below must be adopted during preparation:
- You must have thorough knowledge of financial as well as insurance marketing along with general awareness.
- Complete knowledge of English grammar and its applications is required along with vocabulary and comprehension.
- Verbal and non-verbal type of questions need not be ignored together with other reasoning questions.
- Solve previous years’ question papers.
- Take maximum mock tests.
- Realise your strengths and weaknesses and act accordingly.
- Time management must be learnt and applied even during the mock tests.
Speed and accuracy together will ensure your selection.