GRAMIN DAK SEVAK Himachal Pradesh
The department of posts, trading as a India Post which is generally a government operated postal system in India. Commonly called “The Post Office” in India, the most widely distributed postal system in the world.
India Post (Ministry of Communication) released a notification regarding the various posts of Gramin Dak Sevak. It includes three job profiles which are as given below with their responsibilities:-
|BRANCH POSTMASTER(BPM)||It include managing affairs of GDS branch post office, India Posts Payment Banks (IPPB). The work performed for IPPB will not be include in calculation of TRCA. BPM will be required to perform duties of ABPMs as and when ordered.|
|ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM)||It include all functions of sales of stamps/stationary, conveyance and delivery of mails at doorstep deposits/payments/other transactions under IPPB, assisting branch postmasters. ABPMs will also be required to do combined duty of BPMs as and when ordered.|
|DAK SEVAK||It include all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS.|
Post Name: Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master, Dak Sevak
Total Vacancies: 757
Age Limit: Between 18 to 40 years (relaxation of age will be applicable for the candidates belonging to SC/ST, PWD, EWS and OBC categories).
Qualification: 10th and above.
- Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
- Payment of fee is exempted for all Female candidates as well PWD candidates. They may apply online directly through the provided link in the Website.
For all the post of Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment there will be no written exam for the selection.
- Selection will be made on the basis generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- Applicants submitted applications without complete data will also be rejected from consideration.
CRITERIA FOR APPLYING
Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 06.06.2019 to 05.07.2019 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
Note: Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate.