SSC Constable (GD) Recruitment Coaching in Chandigarh
SSC Recruitment 2015:- Here’s the important notification for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the recruitment in Government sector that The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) gas announced the recruitment for 62390 vacancies as Constable GD posts. Candidates are notified to apply through the online apply till the last date Feb. 23rd, 2015. Keep checking the official website ssc.nic.in for latest updates.
SSC Constable (GD) Vacancy Details:
Number of the posts: 62390
Name of the posts: Constable GD
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 years to 23 years as on 01-08-2015. Candidates should be born between 02-08-1992 to 01-08-1997. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. rules. Upper age limit is 28 years for SC/ST candidates, 26 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have possessed Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized Board/Institute.
For All (Except Category):
For Male Height in cms-170, Chest in cms (80-85)
For Female Height in cms-157,
For Reserved Category:
For Male Height in cms-162.5, Chest in cms (76-81)
For Female Height in cms-150,
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs.50/- as application fee through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or Offline through SBI Bank Challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
Selection Process: The Commission will conduct written examination of candidates qualified in PST/PET in BOTH ON-LINE (Computer based) AND OFF-LINE (Paper mode) MODE. The candidates will be selected through Physical Test, written test and Medical Test. The shortlisted candidates from the Physical Test & written test will be called for an Medical Test. The final selection will be made on the basis of the aggregate marks secured by the candidates in Physical Test, written test and Medical Test.
The written test will be of 100 marks and questions will be on the following subjects:-
1. General Intelligence
2. General Knowledge and General Awareness
3. Elementary Mathematics
4. English or Hindi
The medium of examination will be in English, Hindi, Bengali & Regional Language.
For Male 5 Km. in 24 Minute
For Female 1.6 Km. in 8 Minute
How to Apply for SSC Constable Recruitment 2015
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online form 24-01-2015 to 23-02-2015 through Staff Selection Commission official website http://ssconline.nic.in or http://ssconline2.gov.in.
Click Here for Online Apply
Instruction of Online Application: Here has two part for online application.
- Visit http://ssc.nic.in
- Click on “SSC Online Application”
- Next Click on “LINK-1″ OR “LINK-2″
- Click on “Online Form”
- Enter Essential Data and Click on “I Agree” Option
- You will get One Unique Registration No.
- Note this Registration NO. and Print Out This Form for Future Used
While applying Part-II, candidate should have the following readily available.
1. Photo: (8 Bit .jpg format, File size between 4-12 Kb.)
2. Signature: (8 Bit .jpg format, File size between 1-12 Kb.)
3. Application Fee. (Rs.50/-)
- Visit http://ssconline2.gov.in
- Click on “PART-II Registration”
- Enter Registration ID & Date of Birth
- Candidates have to upload passport size photograph while submitting online application.
- After fill the Application Form, Click on “Proceed Button”
- After submitting online application, take Printout of the acknowledgement slip
Click Here for PART-II Apply
Only for candidates o J&K, North-Eastern States and identified LWE affected and Border districts, who apply off-line. The candidates should pay the fee of Rs.50/- by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)’ only. Recruitment Fee Stamps should be pasted on the application form in the space earmarked for the purpose. After getting the Recruitment Fee Stamps cancelled from the Post Office, the candidate must submit their application to the concerned Regional Office/Sub Regional Offices of the Commission in the usual manner after completing other formalities.
Important Dates for SSC Constable Recruitment 2015
- Date of Notice Publication (in Employment News): 24-01-2015
- Starting Date for online Registration: 24-01-2015
- Last Date for Registration of PART-I: 21-02-2015 up to 5:00 pm
- Last Date for Registration of PART-II: 23-02-2015 up to 5:00 pm
- Written Examination Date: 04-10-2015
More Details: Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification (http://ssc.nic.in or Employment New) for more detailed information regarding Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Seats, How to Apply, Admit Card about SSC Recruitment of Constable (GD) in CAPFs and Rifleman in Assam Rifles 2015.