Railway Coaching in Chandigarh & Delhi
The recruitment for the staff of Railways is done by RRB ( Railway Recruitment Board). There are two types recruitment’s Technical and Non Technical.
- Technical Recruitment
- Non Technical Recruitment
The Railways needs non Technical staff for the following departments:
- Goods Guard
- Assistant Station Master (ASM)
- Traffic Apprentice (TA)
- Jr Accountant Asst cum Typist
- Sr Clerk cum Typist
- Commercial Apprentice (CA)
- Traffic Assistant
- Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC)
- Time Keeper
Combined Computer Based Test CBT is conducted for the Recruitment of above mentioned non technical staff.
Eligibility for the Test:
Age: 18 – 32 years Qualification: Graduate
Pattern of Exam:
Test 1: Online Tests on the following Test Pattern. (Common for all Posts)
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
- There will be negative marking of ¼ for every wrong answer.
- Time Duration for the Test is : 90 Minutes
Test 2: Typing test for those who have applied for the Clerical posts.